How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable plasterers in Barnsley. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested plasterers through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
Where can I find plasterers near me in Barnsley?
From internal plastering to coving to external rendering, there are many tasks best completed by a professional plasterer with experience, expertise and a strong track record of high-quality work. If you’re based in Barnsley and hoping to complete one of these tasks in your home, you can connect with some of the best options in your area via MyBuilder. Just:
- Take a few minutes out of your day to post the details of your proposed job on the site.
- Wait for responses from skilled MyBuilder-approved plasterers in and around Barnsley.
- Check out the reviews and professional histories of plasterers who respond, confirming they’re a good fit for your job before contacting them directly and getting down to brass tacks.
How do I find the best plasterer in Barnsley for my project?
We have many measures in place at MyBuilder to ensure our customers can connect with some of the best options in their area. For example, we turn down around a third of tradespeople who apply to our platform to keep standards high. Plus, we make reviews from verified past customers easily accessible.
As for finding the best Barnsley plasterer for your specific project? We hugely believe in the power of thorough communication and encourage our customers to ask plenty of questions during the hiring process. For help shaping these questions, check out our guide for hiring plasterers.
How much do plastering companies in Barnsley charge?
Whatever plastering and rendering assistance you need, you’ll likely want to know how much it will cost you as soon as possible. Pinning this down can be tricky, however. As our pricing guide for plastering services explains, one job can cost a lot more than another due to things like:
- The amount of work to be completed
- The level of expertise that will be required
- The materials that will be utilised
Barnsley plasterers tend to charge somewhere between £20 and £60 hourly for their work (or from £150 to £500 daily). Plastering one medium-sized room usually costs around £600, while rendering a four-bed detached home could cost up to £7,000.
Top Plasterer Reviews
Plasterers working near Barnsley in South Yorkshire have an average review score of 99% positive based on 3,833 homeowner reviews.
TOP 10 JOBS for plasterers
- Filling missing plaster
- Exterior cracks repair
- Artex removal
- Bonding and skimming
- Exterior rendering
- Ceiling plasterboards fitting
- Ceiling makeover
- Roughcast plastering
Towns near Barnsley
Other trades in Barnsley
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Plasterer
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- Plaster falling off newly plastered walls
- What do we need to do about cracked render?
- Hairline cracks appearing in new plastering work.
- How long before painting on newly skimmed walls!!!