How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable painters & decorators in Shipston On Stour. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested painters & decorators through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
What can painters and decorators do?
It's never been easier to find painters and decorators in your area. Use MyBuilder to get in touch with local painters and decorators that you know you can trust.
If your home is looking a bit tired, or you’re redecorating for a new arrival, we’ll send your job to hundreds of trustworthy and vetted painters and decorators near you. You’ll then receive interest from tradespeople who might be able to help you, and your contact details are only shared with the tradespeople you want to speak with. Read reviews from previous customers, check out their credentials and gather quotes, in one simple place.
Painters and decorators can help with lots of jobs around your home, including:
- Stripping old wallpaper
- Filling holes and cracks in walls
- Measuring walls for new wallpaper and décor
- Prepping and priming surfaces
- Putting up new wallpaper
- Painting walls, ceilings and floors
- External painting, like fences, walls or sheds
Top Painter & Decorator Reviews
Painters & Decorators working near Shipston On Stour in Warwickshire have an average review score of 99% positive based on 1,727 homeowner reviews.
Trusted by experts
Don’t just take our word for it, homeowners love MyBuilder too. We’re proud to be rated by Mumsnet.
Towns near Shipston On Stour
- Moreton In Marsh
- Chipping Campden
- Stratford Upon Avon
- Chipping Norton
- Leamington Spa
- Henley In Arden
Shipston On Stour areas
- Little Wolford
- Long Compton
- Great Wolford
- Compton Scorpion, Ilmington
Other trades in Shipston On Stour
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Painter & Decorator
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- Painting on newly plastered walls - need to put any other surface covering on walls before painting?
- Painted on new plaster with matt paint without applying mist coat first, and now paint is peeling
- Should i use gloss or satinwood for skirting, and doors?
- How to paint onto new plaster