How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable painters & decorators in Peterborough. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested painters & decorators through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
How do I start looking for painters and decorators in Peterborough?
Are you looking for a painter and decorator in Peterborough? If you’re overwhelmed by the prospect of an endless search on Google, MyBuilder can help. We have an excellent matchmaking system that’ll help connect you with reputable professionals.
For more information on this process, take a look at our detailed hiring guide. You should:
- Ensure you understand basic knowledge
- Find a specialist with lots of experience
- Understand what each tradesperson’s process is
- Receive detailed quotes
- Discover how long the job will take
Can MyBuilder help me find local painters and decorators in Peterborough?
If you’re interested in working with a tradesperson who’s based locally in Peterborough, we can completely understand why. Not only will they be able to help you at a greater speed than those based miles away, but it’ll inject money back into your community as well. Fortunately, once you post a job, which is quick, easy and free, we’ll send it out to hundreds of local, qualified tradespeople.
You can feel confident you’re going to find the right person from your job post, as more than 90% get interest, and homeowners are often contacted within minutes of posting jobs. We pride ourselves on quality, which is why we turn down over a third of tradespeople who apply to join the site.
Can I find a cheap painter and decorator near me?
If you’re looking for painting and decorating work to be completed in your home, you’re likely concerned about cost. This is why we highly recommend budgeting, and have a detailed pricing guide on our website providing more information on this subject.
For a painter and decorator in Peterborough, the price ranges from £20 to £30 per hour and £150 to £220 per day. Please be aware prices will vary depending on the work you need to be completed, and where you’re based, for example, the cost to paint a house exterior is £1,389.
Top Painter & Decorator Reviews
Painters & Decorators working near Peterborough in Cambridgeshire have an average review score of 99% positive based on 4,082 homeowner reviews.
Towns near Peterborough
Other trades in Peterborough
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Painter & Decorator
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- Filling fine cracks in internal walls/ceilings - have tried but they reappear! the walls have been skimmed by previous owner and are just settling cracks.
- Should i use gloss or satinwood for skirting, and doors?
- Need to gloss my living room doors as they have gone a yellow colour, is the only way of re glossing them to sand them down,as i have three door altogether,many thanks
- My staircase has been transformed from varnish to white gloss. however, i'm wondering if the painter and decorator has done it properly?