How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable new home builders in Wales. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested new home builders through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
What can a new build contractors do?
From simple maintenance to overseeing the construction of new buildings, having skilled and vetted new build contractors on site is vital. Thankfully, with MyBuilder, it’s never been easier to find a contractor who can help.
Whatever you need help with, from small tasks to large projects, you can find a new build contractor in your area. Post your job to MyBuilder and you’ll receive interest from vetted professionals with trustworthy customer reviews. And to help you decide which professional is right for you, you can compare quotes and see the qualifications and skills of all the new build contractors shortlisted.
And what can you expect help with? The right new build contractor can help:
- obtain planning permission
- oversee the production of new builds
- manage routine and quality inspections
- project-manage your construction
Top New Home Builder Reviews
New Home Builders working in Wales have an average review score of 99% positive based on 672 homeowner reviews.
Trusted by experts
Don’t just take our word for it, homeowners love MyBuilder too. We’re proud to be rated by Mumsnet.
Other trades in Wales
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a New Home Builder
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- Snagging question
- What is causing cracking in plaster work around doorways and stairs, windows and ceiling
- What is causing these hairline cracks?
- Floors are making creaking and cracking noises