How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable loft conversion specialists in RG1, Reading. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested loft conversion specialists through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
What can a loft conversion specialist do?
Loft conversions can be tricky work and call for the help of experienced and vetted professionals who can be trusted to get the job done. With the help of MyBuilder, finding a loft conversion specialist near you just got easier.
Post your job to MyBuilder and you’ll quickly receive interest from skilled professionals who can help. And with the trustworthy reviews of happy customers and the freedom to compare the quotes of similar tradespeople, all on the same screen, the ball’s always in your court.
Loft conversion specialists can:
- carry out a loft conversion when structural changes are needed
- carry out conversions within existing structures
- convert lofts into storage spaces
- fit a skylight
Trusted by experts
Don’t just take our word for it, homeowners love MyBuilder too. We’re proud to be rated by Mumsnet.
Towns near RG1, Reading
Other trades in RG1, Reading
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Loft Conversion Specialist
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- Can loft boards be nailed directly onto joists or are stilts needed?
- What is meant by hip to gable?
- What is the minimum height/ size needed in my loft to convert it?
- Can i lay loft boarding straight on top of insulation that is above the joists?