How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable landscape gardeners in Peterborough. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested landscape gardeners through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
Where can I find landscape gardeners near me in Peterborough?
If you’re based in the cathedral city of Peterborough and hoping to reimagine your outdoor space with the help of a landscape gardener, MyBuilder is the place to go. Our site’s intelligent matchmaking system will connect you with a wealth of recommended local options without wasting a second of your precious time.
Just post your job details for free, and we’ll send them out to the many tradespeople in your area who are MyBuilder-approved. Then, any landscape gardeners who are available to help can register their interest in your job. In total, over 90% of posted jobs receive interest from trade professionals!
What should I ask landscape gardeners in Peterborough?
Having found some options to explore by sharing your garden transformation dreams on MyBuilder, you might start to falter on what to do next… Especially if you’ve never hired a landscape gardener in the past. You might be thinking, ‘Where do I even start? What should I ask to confirm they’re a good hire?’
Our guide for hiring landscape gardeners was created to answer questions just like these. It contains several essential top tips, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Gather multiple detailed quotes from Peterborough landscape gardeners to compare with each other on a like-for-like basis
- Make sure you know what you want and create a clear brief for the work
- Understand/ask questions about your landscape gardener’s possible professional memberships
What do landscape gardeners in the Peterborough area charge?
Landscapers usually quote based on the area of your garden and the materials you plan to have them use (wood, stone, etc.). As such, it’ll be rare to find a Peterborough landscape gardening contractor who can offer you an hourly rate. You’ll need to do a bit more research to get an advance warning about the price you might pay for the services you’re searching for.
Your best degree of accuracy will come from gathering multiple quotes and comparing them to find your price, but you can also use our pricing guide for landscape gardening, filled with helpful average costs, as a resource in the early stages.
Top Landscape Gardener Reviews
Landscape Gardeners working near Peterborough in Cambridgeshire have an average review score of 99% positive based on 1,936 homeowner reviews.
Trusted by experts
Don’t just take our word for it, homeowners love MyBuilder too. We’re proud to be rated by Mumsnet.
TOP 10 JOBS for landscape-gardeners
- Lawn mowing
- Garden clearance
- Pruning and trimming
- Planting or removing plants
- Hedge trimming
- Patio installation
- Turf laying
- Garden design
- Landscape planning
- Artificial lawns installation
Towns near Peterborough
Other trades in Peterborough
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Landscape Gardener
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- Should i lay flag stones on a bed of mortar or just sand?
- How do you stop a tree stump from re-growing?
- Best a cheapest way to level a sloped garden? i would like 3 tiers
- Could anyone give me some feedback on pointing in guns. i am fed up with pointing in patios .