General builder - Restoration & Refurbishment job in Birmingham, West Midlands
TradeRestoration & Refurbishment
3 small jobs that I need a general builder to carry out:
1) To fit 2 air bricks, one in each bedroom.
2) To fill in/block holes at the back of the house created by moving waste pipes etc.
3) To make good an outbuilding / old coalhouse (approx 7 ft depth, 2ft 6in wide by 6ft height): put a wooden frame and felt sloping roof on, small guttering and down pipe around edge for drainage, fit door frame and back gate style door on, make water tight / damp proof for storage of lawnmower and the such.
Please provide a quotation by phone, text or email.
Feedback for M Willis General Builder
Fantastic tradesman. Friendly, efficient builder.
Came on time, completed the job quickly and well. Would recommend and would use again.
piaget 7th Mar, 2010 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Garages & Sheds
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery