Bathroom shower and some other stuff - Bathroom Fitting job in Shadwell, East London
The job consists of:
1. remove an existing shower control and shower head, capping off hot supply.
2. install new taps on sink and bath (taps supplied)
3. Fit replacement 6" white tiles where necessary (tiles supplied)
4. Fit electric shower unit and all parts (Bristan 8.5kw) and connect to cold supply, including system flushing procedures detailed in installation guide.
5. Remove and dispose of shower screen
6. Cut and fit shower pole across bathroom space. (pole and fittings supplied)
7. Fit new extractor (supplied).
The current shower mixes the hot and cold supplies. The new shower unit runs only on the cold supply and requires an electrical supply to heat the water. The closest electrical supply goes to the ceiling extractor fan (which is connected to the isolation switch outside of the bathroom).
A few photos:
Feedback for Time To Refurbish Ltd
high standard of work on what was a fiddly multi-task job (bit of plumbing, bit of electrics, bit of tiling and sealing, etc).
michael spent significant extra time helping to resolve an issue that was discovered at no extra charge. would definately use him again for future jobs.
skaff 19th Sep, 2008 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery