Decorate flat (snagging list) - Restoration & Refurbishment job in East Molesey, Surrey
TradeRestoration & Refurbishment
Posted3480 days ago by pilgrim
We need to decorate 1 small bedroom and complete various snagging jobs left over from previous builder.
Precise list of work to be undertaken as follows:
1. Tile and grout splash-back and above sink area with white tiles provided.
2. Build conduit to exterior wall vent for the extractor fan.
3. Fit Filler strips (provided) on the end of the wall cabinets.
4. Fit hinged Filler strip to [left] bottom corner cabinet that can be opened (in order to see the Meter behind).
5. Connect under-cabinet lighting (to be usable by 1 switch?).
8. Box out pipe in left corner btwn. work top and wall cabinet.
9. Make good gaps along the work top up-stands and area around window/sink.
10. Move/terminate x1 double electrical socket on backsplash and replace with socket provided.
11. Replace x1 light switch with stainless steel dimmer switch provided.
12. Fit new door to utility cupboard (door provided).
1. Finish Natural Slate Tiling with white grouting: Entrance hallway into the toilet approx. area: 6ft x 3ft (Slate tiles felxible adhesive provided).
2. Seal the whole slate floor area with sealent provided (takes 6 hours to dry).
3. Fit 4 hardwood threshold strips in doorways as follows: Front Door/Main Bedroom/2nd Bedroom/Living Room (must have a bevelled edge on living room floor side).
1. Disconnect existing toilet and fit/connect new toilet (toilet provided).
2. supply/fit tongue and groove boards as back panel behind the cistern.
1. Adjust and/or plain down all 4 interior pine doors so they can close.
3. Fit door knobs and finger plates to all 4 doors (hardware provided).
1. Strip wall paper and hang new lining paper
2. Remove texture-paint on ceiling and/or skim with plaster.
3. Imbed/re-route electrical cable to be terminated at light switch by the door.
4. Install/connect x4 recessed spot lights (light fixtures provided).
5. Replace x1 light switch with stainless steel dimmer switch provided
6. Replace wall socket with new stainless steel socket provided.
6. Make good skirting boards.
1. Fit wooden edging strip and conduit around fireplace (see sketch i will provide)
Feedback for Christian James Bathrooms and Kitchens
Great Job! Christian is very conscientious multi-skilled, felxible, easy to work with and most importantly very reliable!
pilgrim 27th Oct, 2008 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery