Supply and fit windows/french doors - Windows job in Balham Hill, South London
1. An existing window needs to be removed, and replaced with a set of French doors. The width of the French doors is to remain the same as the existing window, so no need to replace the lintel. (Approx 1220 x 2210)
2. An existing patio door needs to be removed and replaced with new French doors. (Approx 1363 x 2080)
3. An existing external door needs to be replaced
4. An existing external door needs to be bricked up and replaced with a new window (frosted). The width of the new window will be the same as the current door. (Approx new window: 750W x 1340H).
5. An existing window needs to be replaced (750x750.
All doors and windows are to be the same style. uPVC or softwood will be considered, based on cost.
Dimensions are only approximate.
Whatever windows/doors are used they should be finished in white.
Feedback for A & E Glazing
Tony did a great job on our windows, from start to finish. We've had lots of tradesmen work on our renovation over the last 6 months, and I can without hesitation say that he has been the most professional one yet!
He was patient whilst we changed our minds about what we wanted (a lot), and was always happy to make suggestions where we weren't too sure.
They arrived when they said would, and completed the job on time. Tony even put up our bathroom mirror for us, which wasn't part of the job.
If you would like to have someone that knows the trade, won't try and rip you off with a ridiculous quote and will do a very professional job, unlike some of the quotes we had from the larger glazing firms, then AEGlazing are definitely the company to go with.
mcampster 31st Mar, 2010 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery