Window, door, gate, wood flooring, joinery - Carpentry & Joinery job in Shepherds Bush, West London
TradeCarpentry & Joinery
1) Replace 2 no. rotted wooden door thresholds and door jambs (1no. double and 1no. standard).
2) Lay 7 sq.m. of salvaged maplewood strip flooring(salvaged from an old dance hall), tongued & grooved, rear surface of which requires original nails removed prior to being laid onto ceramic flooring (orange in the pictures. There is only sufficient material to do between the cabinets i.e. NOT under the cabinets. Successful bidder to propost appropriate fixing method.
3) Replace gatepost onto stone pillar to provide a better cosmetic finish to the front garden gate.
4) Replace and rehang small window to basement room.
The only materials I will supply is the salvaged maple flooring as received from the salvage yard.
Will only accept bids from those willing to view the job and/or discuss on phone prior to bidding. Additional photos can be emailed on request.
This job is rebid because chip1758 vanished without word on the eve of beginning works.
Feedback for dayton building co
This builder happily and carefully executed the difficult tasks that others refused to do. Pragmatic solutions were applied throughout. Work continued at a fast and steady pace all day.
home09268 19th Aug, 2008 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery