Part p certificate - Electrical job in Chesterfield, Derbyshire

Job description

Job description no longer available


Feedback for DSA Electrical Installations

Hired dsa electrical for part p certificate after extension worked carried out, I recommend him very highly if you require any kind of electrical repair or installation work need doing, I ended up needing a new consumer unit, old one very dated and was not up to new required regulations, gave me a very good quote, got on with the job only stopping for sandwich and drink then getting on with the work again, found a few other problems on the way, repaired at no extra cost. So anyone requiring a good reliable electrician this is your man.