Wiring in outhouse to main junction box - Electrical job in Lewisham, South London
Posted2248 days ago by katem_32
Start dateAs soon as
Provide suitable sized SWA cable to power out building (approx 30m).
· Route cable from house to outbuilding.
Gland off at either end and terminate on steel adaptor boxes and route cables into consumer units at house and out building ends.
· Fit 32A MCB to existing consumer unit in house.
· Supply and fit small RCD protected consumer unit with 20A circuit for existing sockets and 6A circuit for existing lights.
· Test existing outbuilding socket and lighting circuit.
· Connect existing circuits to outbuilding consumer unit.
· Test, certificate and notify work to comply with the wiring regulations and Part P of the building regulations
Feedback for AWJ Electrical
Adam gave a very good quote and his work was completed under time and was very high quality. Also tidied and cleaned up afterwards. Very happy with this job would recommend 100%.
katem_32 3rd Jan, 2013 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Central Heating
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery