Garden clearance inc tree trunk removal and deck build - Decking job in Forest Gate, East London
We have a number of works needed in our garden which can be quoted for together or separately.
- Cut and remove large felled tree trunk (over 1m diameter)
- Remove mixed rubbish remaining from building work
- Clear and kill weeds taking over most of the garden.
- Build decking approx 16m square. Decking is to be raised approx a foot at one end to have step free access from house. The other end is to be dug into the ground to be flat with ground level.
All access is through the house.
Thank you Hayley
Feedback for Wright Stripes Garden Services
The job was completed faster than I could have ever anticipated and I'm really really happy with the results. All the materials and debris had to be taken through the house but it was left very tidy.
There were a couple of tricky sections that I hadn't spoken to them about but they dealt with it easily, building a removable cover for access to drain pipes etc without me asking.
Mark even made a few recommendations of what to do with a section of garden we've not yet decided on and I will most definitely be hiring him back to complete that when we're ready!
hayley_126 20th Feb, 2019 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet & Lino
- Central Heating
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Garden maintenance
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Hard Flooring
- Kitchen Fitting
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery