General maintenence - Restoration & Refurbishment job in Gosport, Hampshire
TradeRestoration & Refurbishment
Posted3244 days ago by wizbet1204
Having moved into my current home last July I am now in a position where I can address some of the building work that was pointed out in the survey as in need of some attention. It is all general maintenance work. Please see below for a list of what needs doing:
1. Repairs to brickwork and pointing on top of rear gable where there is significant deterioration.
2. Mortar fillets at junction between single-storey extension roof and rear elevation to be replaced with lead flashings.
3. Front chimney stack in need of repair/repointing and mortar fillets to be replaced with lead flashings.
4. Ground level in forecourt to be reduced to give suffient clearance under damp-proof coursing.
Feedback for HGS Property Maintenance
Very professional throughout and great communication. Very pleased with the work, which was finished to a high standard. Would definitely recommend Stuart!
wizbet1204 25th Sep, 2008 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery