Replacing leaking kitchen mixer tap - Plumbing job in Runcorn, Cheshire

Job description

I have a kitchen mixer tap that has water coming from the Handle at the moment it’s runing into the sink . I need it replacing Thanks

  • Added 24th July, 2018 : Photos now added


Feedback for Cavron Electrical & Plumbing

My husband and I asked Ron to fix a leaking tap....
Ron turned up on time and the day he said,he’s a very descent person and even enjoyed talking to our son when he was bothering him.The job itself was done to perfection ,he also advised on jobs that needed to be done at a later which we will be calling Ron for this.
We would recommend Ron as he’s efficient,knowledgeable,pleasant and happy to help.