Repair handle and lock - internal door - Handyman job in Cricklewood, North London
* The handle and lock to a door inside of the flat has broken into three pieces.
* We're looking for a handyman with some experience in repairing or replacing handle and lock.
* Photograph available so you can assess the job before heading over.
* Preference for an experienced handyman who can attend around 8am one morning this week.
* Added 20th February, 2018 :
Update Tuesday morning: Thank you for your replies. I'm waiting for my tenant to confirm a suitable time before shortlisting anyone (because I think shortlisting anyone costs you money).
* Added 21st February, 2018 :
* Update Thursday afternoon: Who can attend Monday morning 8am (26 February) or Wednesday morning 8am (28 February)? If you can't, please decline the job (because I think you tradespeople get charged for getting shortlisted) and I will pick from among the remaining ones. Thanks for your patience.
Feedback for Top Builder & Decorator
Positive experience. Genty picked up the piece he needed the day before, made time early in the morning to accommodate our tenants, and fixed the problem quickly and efficiently, at a fair price. Good communication throughout.
frankm_44 28th Feb, 2018 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Central Heating
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery