Installation of johnson & starley warm air boiler - Central Heating job in West Ealing, West London
Installation only of a Johnson & Starley J65 warm air boiler and remove the existing boiler. Experience of warm air heating is necessary.
* The following information was added Thursday, 4th June, 2009 :
Please ensure you detail your level of warm air expertise when quoting. Please quote for the following.
1. Take out existing unit and take away from site and dispose of.
2. Install the J65 unit with return air kit/base duct if necessary.
3. Fit new flue into existing chimney flue pipe
4. Re-connect electrics to unit and commission unit.
Please make it a credit crunch beating quote as I am ready for the work to be carried out.
* The following information was added Thursday, 25th June, 2009 :
DO NOT QUOTE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE WARM AIR BOILER EXPERIENCE.
Feedback for Gas Aces Alton
A timewaster with more excuses than a politician. Wasted my time, money and caused considerable stress and inconvenience by starting a job which he left unfinished. Gave him ample chances to finish the job but let me down each and every time. DO NOT USE THIS MAN.
eshie 16th Sep, 2009 Negative feedback
Gas Aces Alton's reply:
Last stage of the job delayed by building works, unable to fit in the schedule. Time consuming custom steel air ducts. I'm sorry.
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Central Heating
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery