Building/handyman jobs. - Restoration & Refurbishment job in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
TradeRestoration & Refurbishment
We have an old Farmhouse which needs many jobs done.
Some are more urgent than others so I will list them in preferred order.
(this isn't set in stone).
1. Box in three sets of kitchen pipes.
2. Hang three internal doors and fit one with sliding rail.
3. Line inside larder with wood (will involve rad removal)
4. Fit two fence areas (post & wire). One approx 13metres x 11 and other 14metres long.
5. Demolish rear conservatory and convert attached outbuilding into
6. Fit wooden fence and gate at side of house (approx 5mtrs wide)
7. Build double garage and concrete raft. (awaiting planning consent)
8. Demolish wooden barn.
9. Build large greenhouse (brick or wood construction)
10. Make gravel driveway and parking area.
11. To strip gloss paint from woodwork (stair rails/banister).
Estimates for all/some or just one of these jobs would be very welcome
Feedback for Ed Hill Carpentry and plumbing
Ed has done quite a lot of carpentry jobs for us and his work is first class!
He is also reliable, punctual and a nice guy! :-)
merlin_96 14th Mar, 2018 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery