Fit bathroom extractor fan - Electrical job in Balham Hill, South London
Start dateThey would like the job done by: 29th Mar 2008
1. Fit supplied in-line extractor and vent via loft through vent tile (already fitted). Tap supply from lighting circuit.
2. Remove and isolate old lighting circuit to bathroom and previous extractor fan(no longer used)and make good.
3. Refix two wall sockets (both probably need new wall boxes as screws seem fine).
Fan and ducting supplied. All other materials to be supplied by tradesman.
Feedback for Stonewood Services
Anthony gave a competitive quote and good advice prior to starting the work. On the day, he carried-out the work quickly and competently. Throughout, he was friendly and polite, and cleared up all mess before leaving. Excellent service and highly recommended.
home06895 17th Aug, 2008 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery