Fitting small kitchen - Kitchen Fitting job in Oldham, Lancashire
I would like to find a professional and trustworthy joiner to put together a very small kitchen.
I have attached pictures. I have built all the carcasses, and there is only floor units, no wall units.
It is a "L" shaped kitchen with units as follow, in order:
- 60cm carcass with integrated oven and gas hob above
- integrated washer/dryer, will need door
- 30cm carcass
- integrated dishwasher, will need door
- 60cm carcass with IKEA Domsjo sink above
- empty corner (to make an angle)
- 40cm carcass
I have built the carcasses but would like a joiner to level everything on the floor, fit and connect the appliances (plumbing needed), and fit the worktop, with a couple of straight cuts and a corner cut (jig and router needed). The gas hob will also need fitting and if possible connected, if not I'll try to get someone in whilst the kitchen is being fitted.
From the plumbing point of view, a bit of adapting will be needed from what was there in the past but I have connecting pipes, waste pipes, etc.
I should have everything needed except for your tools, so would like a quote for labour only.
I would like the job done asap, even during a week-end, and I will need an invoice (needed at the moment of payment by cheque).
The job is in Chadderton, OL9 8
- The following information was added Thursday, 28th May, 2009 : PS: I forgot to mention that I would also like the hood fitting with vent to outside.
All the electrics are ready in the right position.
Feedback for 0161Handyman
Tony did a really good job with the small kitchen that needed installing. There was a few problems on the way, due to kitchen fittings, and although it caused a few delays, he still came back a few times to finish off everything. I am very pleased with the outcome and the quote he gave (which did not change). I would recommend Tony to my friends... but then he might not have time to come back to do other works for me!! He is also a very pleasant person to talk to which helps when dealing with tradesmen I think.
malou 6th Jul, 2009 Positive feedback
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Tradesmen
- Tradesmen in OL9