Roof and exterior repairs - Restoration & Refurbishment job in March, Cambridgeshire
TradeRestoration & Refurbishment
Posted3007 days ago by pauline-lorryman
We have several areas of concern with our small 1960's 3 bed semi :
1) Flashing around chimney requires repair or replacement as light showing through.
2) UPVC Guttering front and back requires repair/replacement.
3) Damp penetration through walls requires remedying.
4) Some repointing and brick replacement required.
5) Concrete path (attached) around the house requires breaking up and replacing with more suitable stone/shingle.
This work needs doing prior to starting on interior projects, vis kitchen bathroom etc.
There would be quite a bit of work ongoing for a reliable builder.
Feedback for Connolly & Son Building & Civil Engineering Services
We are more than pleased with the work that Luke and his associates have carried out at our property. We will have no hesitation in using the services of LTC again and recommending them to our friends and neighbours.
pauline-lorryman 1st Aug, 2009 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery