Roof pointing work and tidyup work - Roofing job in Twickenham, Middlesex
I would like the following work done:
1. Loose Chimney Pointings. Scrape out and repoint loose pointing on the chimney - see picture 1. The chimney can be accessed via a window in the loft. Pointing should match existing colour.
2. Missing pointings. Pointing required between top of wall and pitch of the roof. See picture 2.
3. Cowboy work tidyup. Tidyup shroddy and what was unnecessary work. Remove cement, which I don't think was necessary as the leak turned not from the roof. See picture 3. Remove cement and tidy up to ensure no leak. Roof can be accessed from Loft window.
Please provide competitive quote (and details of what will be done) please! Tidy and neat finish is expected.
Feedback for DLR Roofing & Guttering
Charlie is very customer focus. Slight imperfection in the completed work was re-worked and corrected the next day to a high standard.
chris888 26th May, 2009 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery