Paving - Landscape Gardening job in St Albans, Hertfordshire
Paving work comprising:
1 rectangular section:12 (450x450 slabs) = 2.43 m2
1 rectangular section:6 (450x450 slabs) = 1.215 m2
1 path section: (16 (450x450 slabs) = 3.645 m2
Total area to be paved 7m2 approx.
- Paving are has been cleared, compacted and dug out to sufficient depth to accomodate bedding layer and slab.
- Paving slabs on site.
- Sand and cement can be supplied.
- Easy access, no fiddly shapes, no underground pipes or manholes to deal with.
Feedback for R.Hughes Building and Conservation Ltd
Rick arrived on time and carried out the work perfectly as requested. Very neat and tidy worker, helfpul and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
pproject 22nd May, 2009 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery