Part p certificate for my extension - Electrical job in Sheffield, South Yorkshire

Job description

ive had a sparky in to change my electric board and some work in extension and now i need a part p certifcate to get it passed,the sparky has tested it and filled out the test sheet and his boss was going to register it but he when bust due to big companys owing him money so nthats why i have got it yet,nice job


Feedback for Greenwood Electrics

Really friendly,quailty work will use again...