New pipe work from new meter to existing pipework - Gas Work job in Isleworth, Middlesex
This job requires capping an existing iron pipe at threaded joint. Run new pipe work approx 20m at approx 2m from floor level and connect to existing pipe work. A site visit is highly recommended to assess the work needed and to enable you to provide a quote.
- Added 17th September, 2017 : I would advise you visit the property to better understand the work needed and to provide an accurate quote.
I have attached a diagram for your assistance.
- currently the property has 2 x boilers and 1 gas cooker.
- all of the above is currently supplied via meter marked M1 on the diagram
- there is a new meter/supply marked M2
- we need M1 meter to supply the Boiler marked B2
- the new meter marked M2 needs a new pipe run to supply boiler B1 and cooker C1
- the new run will be approx. 20m and there are 2 x route options hence the site visit is needed to verify the option
- we do not know the exact location of the TEE junction to Boiler B2
You will have to pre-book a time to go to the property because I have to arrange access to see Meter 1 and also gas pipe from Boiler 2 appears to go through a tenant’s room.
Feedback for W J mechanical Services
Out of 6 X trade persons who came to assess a rather complete gas pipe run that included 2 meters and below and above floorboard runs Errol was the only one who took the time to fully understand the job requirements and quoted accordingly. Errol arrived on site at exactly the time we agreed, the under floor part had an unexpected complication but Error quickly found a solution and although it involved additional work Error insisted to honour the original quoted cost. The work was neat and tidy with minimum distrpution, a true professional that I would not hesitate to recommend.
home08541 13th Jun, 2018 Positive feedback
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Tradesmen
- Tradesmen in TW7