Tenement electricity insstallation updating - Electrical job in Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Posted3274 days ago by home07432
Start dateThey would like the job done by: 27th Jun 2008
Updating electricity installation to meet British Standards requirements.
1. New junction box and tidying up cables
2. Chasing cables to ceiling and around door to kitchen
3. Chasing cable from ceiling to plug
4. Striping light and cable from plug and cupboard light.
1. Chasing cables behind kitchen units (kitchen units will be removed by owner prior to work being conducted)
2. Additional plug necessary for washing machine.
1. Installation of two additional plugs
2. Move current plug from skirting board to regulatory height on the wall.
1. Chasing cable from ceiling to plug
2. Installation of one additional plug
3. Chasing cable along skirting board.
1. Move all four plug units to regulatory height
2. Installation of a switch in the recess.
1. Installation of a electric fan heater.
We would also appreciate the quote on using plastic casing instead of chasing the electricity cables in the walls.
Feedback for spark1457
I would not recommend this electrician. He did not finish the job. We consider this very unprofessional as he knew what the job was like before he started. He had been to give a quote and he said it was fine. He said it was on grounds of his health. He is asthmatic and the dust created was causing him health problems, and yet he didn't wear proper protective masks or even open the windows when he was doing the work. The work he did do was not particularly tidy, cables that he was suppose to hide in channels are still visible.
home07432 25th Mar, 2008 Negative feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery