Boarding a loft (for storage) - Loft Conversions job in Birmingham, West Midlands
We need the following done in our loft space:
(1) Check current insulation and advice if it is sufficient. Loft area approximately 50 square meter.
(2) Board approx. 25 square meter of the loft for storage purpose.
(3) Installation of simple lighting + power socket in loft space.
Please quote for 1-3 only, and give a feedback about 4 below as we are not sure if this one needs to be done.
(4) Additionally we think about installing a loft ladder.
Job needs to be done in second half of May.
* The following information was added Monday, 20th April, 2009 :
Edit to point (2): I mean boards on the floor so it is possible to walk on / store items.
Right now there is only insulation material between the wooden joists.
Feedback for Simon D Farrell
Simon did a fantastic job in our loft, everything is done to a very high standard. He left the place extremely tidy.
I'm very happy with his work, will definitely ask him again for future jobs and recommend him without hesitation.
fleitner 1st May, 2009 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery