Supply and fit garden fence to 50ft garden - Fencing job in Stanmore, Middlesex
Approx 50ft Garden requires new 6ft Fence on the entire left hand side and rear. Right hand side is neighbours fence.
Require a quote for the following:
Garden is approx 50ft in length.
1) Remove and dispose shrubs, bushes from the front of existing fence panels 2) Remove and dispose existing Fence Panels and posts
3) Supply New 6ft Fence Panels 4) Supply Concrete Posts
5) Install Concrete Posts 6) Install Fence Panels 7) Paint New Fence Panels
Here is a picture of the desired finish an type of fence required (Note: This is not my garden, just an indication of the type of finished fencing I want): https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D123613_6871374_655731
Work to start immediately.
- Added 9th August, 2011 : Note: Based on the completed work, Full re-patio and re-lawn jobs will be on offer.
Feedback for Fencescapes
Great communication, excellent timing and attention, extremely high-quality materials, and a superb end-result.
The fencing has been through some tough winds recently, and I'm pleased to say, each panel hardly moved! Built and installed to last.
Will be using Fencescapes again to landscape the entire garden, and would definitely recommend to others.
kp157 13th Jan, 2012 Positive feedback
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Tradesmen
- Tradesmen in HA7