Prepare base for log cabin - Groundwork & Foundations job in Harrow, Middlesex
TradeGroundwork & Foundations
Posted3046 days ago by gerrybloomfield
to clear ground, flatten and prepare base for log cabin, and replace a panel fence.
1. Take down and remove old garden shed, pear tree, other small trees, bushes, arches and trellis, whole site approx 5metres square. Square off partially fallen block wall and remove corner pillar.
2. Flatten ground and prepare 3700mm square concrete base, leaving 1m clearance to sides and back.
3. Provide and fix new wood panel fence to abut existing block wall to side and panels to rear.
4. Leave site clean and tidy ready for construction of log cabin.
Feedback for Brook Green
I was very pleased with the work Julian did for me. He proved to be entirely trustworthy, and stuck to time and budget. I'd recommend him and will definitely use him for future work.
gerrybloomfield 26th Jul, 2009 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery