Kitchen/diner knockthrough, kitchen fit - Conversions - General job in Leeds, West Yorkshire
We're looking for a wall knock through with RSJ fitted (structural engineer calculations already done), our existing kitchen removing (including skip hire) and a new Wren kitchen fitting.
• As well as this we would like the dining room and kitchen fully re-plastering and painting, and two radiators removing: one replaced in same position (kitchen) and a new radiator fitting in a different position in the dining room.
• We will be lifting the current laminate flooring and would need floorboards sanding (if original floorboards in good condition, otherwise new flooring to be fitted) before the new kitchen gets fitted. Skirting boards likely to need replacing also.
• Light fittings to be replaced in both kitchen and dining room.
• Current gas meter is below the kitchen sink, we would be looking for this to be moved outside and properly certified.
• Boiler will stay where it is but we would like it boxed in with spare kitchen panels and pipe work to be tidied as much as possible so it runs behind the fridge.
• Stopcock loops out of current worktop by the sink, we would like this relocating elsewhere perhaps behind the washing machine or under the sink?
• The current oven, hob and washing machine would be staying and in the same position. We are considering getting a new cooker extractor hood if the current one cannot be raised up.
• We will be purchasing tiles that would require fitting behind the sink and the hob as splashbacks.
• As well as the actual contractor work, we would like for skip hire, and other organisational tasks be handled by you. Except for sourcing of tiles, light fittings and radiators.
We're more than happy for advice on all of the above, and would like interested builders to visit to discuss prior to quoting.
Ideally we would like this to be done in June or July but are willing to wait for the right builder as we want a very high quality job.
See link below to download pictures of current kitchen & dining room as well as kitchen plans, and structural calculations.
Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you!
Nick & Lucy
Feedback for PJ BUILDING SERVICES
We hired Paul to knock down the wall between kitchen and dining room, as well as rip out the current kitchen, replaster fully, and fit the new kitchen as well as some new electrics.
Paul was incredibly helpful throughout (it was our first time doing this kind of building work), and solved all unforeseen problems professionally and quickly. Communication was great throughout and the job was completed on time and budget, to a very high standard.
We can wholeheartedly recommend PJ Building Services for any work and will have no problem using them again for future projects.
pom_21 12th Jul, 2017 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Central Heating
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery