Plywood scorebox at parkfield sports club - Carpentry & Joinery job in Pinner, Middlesex
CONSTRUCT A SCOREBOX UNDER EXISTING VERANDAH ROOF ATTACHED TO CRICKET CLUBHOUSE
1. Supply and screw two 4” square x 8’6" long posts to outside wall of clubhouse at positions A and B. (plan and elevations can be supplied on request).
2. Supply and fix with brackets to existing fascia at top and dig in though paving at bottom one 4” square x 8’ 6” long post at position C
3. Supply and fit ½” exterior quality plywood sheets to infill between new post A and existing post D. Weatherproof any joints, and top and bottom of structure. Supply and fix coachbolts top, middle and bottom of posts to secure plywood sheets.
4. Supply and fit ½” exterior quality plywood sheets to infill between new post C and existing post D. Sheets to be fixed horizontally. Top and bottom sheets will be fixed to posts, using coachbolts top and bottom. Top and bottom sheets to be 3’ wide. Middle sheet to be 2’ wide, triple hinged to bottom sheet, and cut to the interior dimension between the faces of posts C and D, to open inwards and form a horizontal working surface inside the box. Opening to be lined with softwood surround. Plywood sheet offcuts to be fixed to the exposed posts to left and right of the middle sheet. Supply and fix suitable supports for open sheet to be used as a table. Weatherproof any joints, and top and bottom of structure.
5. Supply and fit ½” exterior quality plywood sheets to infill between new posts B and C. Cut out and line a doorway. Supply and hang door to new post B. Weatherproof any joints, and top and bottom of structure. Supply and fix coachbolts top, middle and bottom of posts to secure plywood sheets, and slide bolt down into paving for support. Supply and fix door lock and handle. Weatherproof any joints, and top and bottom of structure.
6. Extend existing electrics to provide interior light and switch.
Feedback for cj mooney
We are very pleased with the input from Chris, and the end result. Chris provided good ideas to make our scorebox stronger and more secure, and worked cheerfully and quickly to complete on time and budget. We will definitely use Chris again should the need arise.
gbloomfield 27th Apr, 2009 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Central Heating
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery