Boiler installation upstairs/remove old downstairs - Gas Work job in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
In summary - Need old boiler removed from kitchen and new combi boiler to be installed in bathroom.
I have the boiler and flue ready for installation, so only materials needed would be the pipework?
Plumber friend (who isnt able to fit the work in!) has suggested the following work will be required:
1) Strip out existing Ideal Excel wall hung gas boiler from downstairs kitchen
2) Strip out hot water cylinder (in bathroom) & cold water storage tank (in loft) and associated pipes.
3) Alter existing pipework to suit new system.
4) Fit new Worcester 'Greenstar 25si' combi boiler in bathroom cupboard (where hot water tank removed from).
5) Increase existing gas supply externally from gas meter, approx 12 metres from floor level at side of house then round the rear of house, up the wall to the bathroom on first floor.
6) Condensate pipe from boiler to be tee into existing adjacent basin waste.
7) Test out and commission boiler.
Note: Please do not include disposal of removed items (tanks/pipes etc) and do not include blocking up existing flue hole as i will take care of both.
Feedback for T Norton - Plumbing, Heating and Maintenance
Great job, great price, We employed Terry to do many other things from this job. Would definately recommend!
lewis81 25th Aug, 2009 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery