Kitchen worktop fitting - Kitchen Fitting job in Lanark, Lanarkshire
I have purchased a homebase kitchen.
The floor units and wall units have been fitted by myself however I'd like a professional to fit the worktops (seeing as they're the bit most used/touched etc).
2 x 3m laminate work tops.
Kitchen is 2.9 x 2.9m. I'd like a mitred joint. Ceramic hob would need to be cut out as would the sink.
Feedback for streets ahead kitchens
A very positive experience on hiring David.
- Reliable and punctual, attended the property when he said he would.
- Quality of workmanship was top notch, very experienced guy and it shows. Straight to work, knew exactly what he was doing, the finish he gave was showroom quality.
Very tidy, cleared up any mess on job completion.
- Well priced with a very competitive quote.
I'd happily employ David for another job, so that's exactly what I'll be doing for the rest of the jobs in the house.
gommsta 23rd Apr, 2009 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery