Remove old fencing & erect wooden fence - Fencing job in Abbey Wood, South London
I need part of my garden fencing replaced.
• Take down old wooden & wire fencing,
• Clear and dispose all rubbish including climbing plant.
• Replace fence with wooden fencing 6ft high with posts.
2 Sides of the garden. Size is Approx. 25ft x 9ft
• Supply material & Install. No expensive material pls, something similar to Grange Traditional Lap Panel (Brown) (1.8m) high from B&Q or Featheredge Boards (1.8m) high from Wickes would be fine.
• No painting required.
Would like job to start within 1-2 months
Feedback for STM & Daughters
At a very competitive rate, Steve did an excellent job removing old fencing and re-fencing my garden. He was extremely hardworking and professional. Steve arrived on time, and completed the job within the agreed timescale. I am very pleased with the work done, and would recommend him to anyone, including family and friends.
garden2 23rd May, 2009 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Central Heating
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery