New bathroom installation - Bathroom Fitting job in Leeds, West Yorkshire
All new fittings have been purchased.
Width 2.3m Length 2.0m Height 2.45m
1) Remove existing bathroom fiitings, shower, tiles, wall paper, shower curtain rail, cabinet etc.
2) Skim walls and put new plasterboard on ceiling.
3) Install new fittings (bath, overhead shower, toilet, basin, taps, shaver socket)
3) Tile walls.
4) Tile floor.
5) Extractor fan fitted (eletric cable is ready).
Please Note. the toilet is situated next to the bathroom in a separate room, which will need the floor tiling, but not plastering.
Timing: we would like to start at some point early after Monday, 16th March 2009.
Thank you for quoting.
- The following information was added Saturday, 28th February, 2009 : In addition, a heated towel rail/radiator needs installing.
Feedback for CWB Builders & Plumbers
Chris did an excellent job. He consulted us throughout and made sure that the work was of the highest quality. We would definitely use Chris again.
mdan 6th Apr, 2009 Positive feedback
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Tradesmen
- Tradesmen in LS15