Structural - wall removal, steels, foundations - Conversions - General job in West Wickham, Kent
TradeConversions - General
Posted3440 days ago by emmajane
1) Removal of section of supporting wall in the middle of a lounge 20ft x 20ft.
2) Installation of horizontal steel beam at ceiling level.
3)Installation of 2 x vertical steel beams on each wall to support horizontal beam.
4)Foundations required for each vertical steel beam (1m x 1m x 1.2m)
5) Same as above in upstairs bedroom directly above lounge (to sit on same foundations).
6) Installation of steel beam across back of house in lounge, above new patio doors.
7) Removal of section of wall between lounge and kitchen, to be replaced with steel beam.
8) One further steel beam to be fitted in bedroom directly above this.
Feedback for Creative Design & Build Ltd
We were very happy with Jon and his team who we found to be friendly and professional. They completed the work in the original tender in good time and then also carried out additional ‘finishing’ jobs for us which were quoted for separately.
All projects have their ups and downs (and ours was a particularly big job) but we were impressed with their attitude and communication throughout.
We would certainly recommend JGM, in fact we have already done so – twice – to friends who are considering carrying out building works.
emmajane 1st Oct, 2009 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Central Heating
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery