Downlight instalations and extra lighting bits - Electrical job in Crofton Park, South London
*To fit a chandelier in the lounge (fitting supplied).
* Install 3/4 downlights in the bathroom and remove the hanging light and electric razor point(can supply lights).
*Install 4 downlights in the hall way (can supply lights).
* Remove the wall lamp from the hall and reinstall the hanging light (will supply the new hanging light fitting).
* Install an outside light that can be switched on from inside the flat.
*Move the hanging light to a central position in the bedroom.
*Install 3/4 downlights in the 2nd bedroom (can supply lights).
Feedback for GBM Electrics
Graham was brilliant. He is prompt, polite, explained everything that he was doing without any of the usual confusing jargon and was incredibly creative with solutions to the electrical fitting issues. Our Victorian flat is well on the way to looking great and I would highly recommend Graham to anyone looking for a helpful, qualified and knowledgeable electrician.
lins78 27th Apr, 2009 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery