Replacing kitchen sink pap - Plumbing job in Morden, Surrey

Job description

I need to replace my kitchen sink tap because it is leaking.

It is a Mono Mixer Tap which looks exactly like this one in B&Q:

Could you please quote me how much would you charge to change the tap.


Feedback for S E Building Services

Nice guy, job completed fairly quick, recommended.