Plaster and re-tile bathroom - Bathroom Fitting job in Stoke Newington, North London
- Remove tiles from around toilet, radiator and bath/shower wall - there are around 125 20x25cm tiles left up, also the electric shower is attached to the existing tiles so will presumably need to be taken off and re-attached to new tiles.
- Re-plaster walls - about half the room should only need a skimming layer of plaster but one section of wall is very messy and down to the bricks in places so will need quite comprehensive re-plastering!
- Tile around shower and sink - probably around 4msq of tiling in total. The tiles we'd like put up are 10cm by 10cm.
- Put in skirting boards (approx 4.5m total)
- Lay a wood-effect vinyl floor over existing tiles (assuming that's possible) - something like this http://www.flooring2floors.co.uk/tarkett/beech-light-brown-protector.html
- Fit new bath side panel (it's a bit of a weird size so would probably need to be cut to fit)
- Fit window sill (it currently has tiles - area is 104cm x 30cm) to window.
- Remove ceiling light and fit new one
Feedback for Brightstar Services
Melvin renovated our bathroom and did a fantastic job. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy with the work as it progressed and when any problems arose (to do with our dodgy plumbing rather than being his fault!) he dealt with them quickly and effectively. His colleague Ian did the tiling and it's absolutely faultless - we're very pleased.
We couldn't recommend Melvin more highly - his pricing is very competitive, he's got a very positive 'can do' attitude, and he and Ian are very skilled in their jobs. We'd definitely use him again. Thanks Melvin!
barney230363 20th Feb, 2009 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery