Re-roof large double garage, etc - Garages & Sheds job in Maidstone, Kent
TradeGarages & Sheds
Posted3125 days ago by balinka
1 Remove exisitng corrugated roof, replace with ply/felt/chippings (5.6m x 7.25m).
2. Remove existing timber door (2.1 x 0.85) and 3no windows (1.23 x 0.93), including frames, and replace with UPVC units.
3. Remove timber weather board to front, and replace with UPVC board (5m x 0.67).
4. Remove timber board and gutter/downpipe to rear, and replace with UPVC board (5.6m) and new gutter (5.6m) and downpipe (2.5m).
5. Remove 2no timber uprights at side of up-and-over door, and replace with new (treated) timber (2no x 2m x 95mm x 75mm).
6. Take up old concrete apron at front of garage and side gate, and replace with new concrete (8.3m x 0.8m).
7. Remove timber facia and soffit (2.5m wide), and gutter (2.5m)/downpipe (2.7m) at rear of house, and replace with UPVC boards and gutter/downpipe.
8. Re-point chimney stack on main house (no sizes obtained).
9. Cart all all removed materials to tip.
Notes: all replacement UPVC items to be white.
Please price each item separately, as I may have to pick some and leave others, depending on total price.
Feedback for Coast 2 Coast Carpentry
balinka 1st Oct, 2009 Negative feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery