Fitted an engineered wood floor - living room and hall - Flooring job in Shrewsbury, Shropshire
1. New oak floor to be laid ‘floated’ in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions supplied. (Approx total area 22.5m2).
2. Boards to be laid across length of lounge (parallel with French doors), and front to back in hallway.
3. 3mm foil faced underlay supplied to have joints taped using aluminium tape.
4. T & G boards to be glued using adhesive provided.
5. 10mm gap to be left all around floor and covered with solid oak ogee bead supplied.
6. Oak thresholds supplied for all doors (4 no) and doors to be trimmed as required.
7. Allow for inset full width matwell by front door using bead supplied and min. 900mm from door. (Coir mat to be fitted later)
8. Flooring to continue into u/stairs cupboard.
9. May require temp spacers during installation to maintain 10mm perimeter gap.
Feedback for The Flooring Fitter
My floor looks lovely thanks.
kateg_81 13th Nov, 2015 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Central Heating
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery