Landlords cert and toilet pan renewal etc - Gas Work job in Morden, Surrey
The work involved is to be carried out in a flat.The flat is currently unoccupied, but soon to be re-let. A corgi registered tradesperson is required, as a landlords certificate is needed. (The only gas appliance is a gas boiler) and there are some other works to be carried out.
1. Toilet pan to be renewed. Only a basic cheap replacement pan is required, to renew the existing pan which is cracked at the base.
2. Bleed valve to be replaced in the bedroom radiator. The bleed valve faces the wall and the radiator will probably need to be removed to replace the bleed valve.
3. Renew a pipe joint under the boiler which is leaking, preferable by renewing the part of the pipe which contains the leaking joint.
I require a quote for this work, which needs to be carried out as soon as possible. If you need to visit the flat to look at the work involved,(which I think would be advisable) please contact me to arrange a convenient time.
Thank you and regards
Feedback for T.M.S.Gas and Heating Services
Tarek was very good. He turned up on time and was pleasant and hardworking. His price was very reasonable, and he ensured all was working properly before he left. I will use Tarek again in the future should the need arise. I can recommend him to others.Many Thanks
raymondk 18th Jan, 2009 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery