Patio area refurbishment - rendering/pebble dash - Restoration & Refurbishment job in Chislehurst, Kent
TradeRestoration & Refurbishment
Posted3430 days ago by home04934
- Prepare existing external ground floor bathroom wall finish for new rendering with appropriate finish against window frame.
- Remove old electrical boxes and supply new external feed for garden lights.
- Excavate approx 1.5 - 2m sq concrete and clear from site.
- Smooth over floor area with steady fall for drainage. (preparation for decked area).
- Pebble dash party wall approx 2m sq.
Feedback for SJM Property Maintenance
Great job. Steve was on time, very neat and the job was completed to a very good standard. Everything had to be brought in an out through the house as we are a small Victorian terrace. When the job was done you wouldn't have known they'd been there - very tidy. Very happy customers.
home04934 24th Aug, 2009 Positive feedback
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery