Stairs and landing, prep, line with paper and paint - Painting & Decorating job in Wigan, Lancashire

Job description

I live in a small two up two down house which requires the stairs and landing decorating.

Walls and ceiling are either 90% stripped or newly plastered. The remaining 10% will require stripping and making good (if neccessary). It's the most inaccessible 10% because of height otherwise I'don't have stripped it all !

The walls will probably need prepping and lining with lining paper prior to painting. The skirting and doors / surrounds will also need prepping and glossing.

It's not a large job, nor is it difficult in theory, but the stairs plus height do make it awkward.

Worth looking before quoting. Local preferred.