Internal doors - Carpentry & Joinery job in Twickenham, Middlesex
TradeCarpentry & Joinery
Posted3321 days ago by jameswhitton
Your email isn't working so I will try to contact you this way.
1. We have some doors that need to be hung soon. This work is
- Painting 6 doors gloss white (you provide paint)
- Filling in the gaps in the frames from the old hinges and door handles.
- Cutting and hanging 7 doors including fitting hinges and door handles (I provide handles and hinges).
Please can you tell me how much this would be?
2. Can you arrange to finish the little bit of ceiling left over from the skim?
3. We may have new a kitchen in the new year. I would like to discuss how much for you to fit?
Feedback for provilla limited
A great job, I was very happy with Provilla who were very professional and competent. I will happily use Provilla again and recommend them to others.
jameswhitton 18th Feb, 2009 Positive feedback
provilla limited's reply:
ProVILLA , Florin
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery