Slate roof about 205m2 new build - Roofing job in Staines, Middlesex
Roofers needed for fitting slates 500x250mm on the roof of a new build of about 205m2 roof area.
Here below the details of the job:
- Double course of slate to eaves.
- Concrete angle ridge and hip tiles to be well bedded and pointed.
- Fitting of the valleys with slates cut to suit.
- Including fix of Code 4 lead flashings to abutments and aprons, code 5 lead to back gutter.
The materials can be supplied either by us or by the roofers themselves.
The roof structure should be ready by the 17th/18th of December. The job can then start immediately after.
There is a scaffold around the building with a lift for materials.
It would be possible to work during the weekend if requested.
I can send you some drawings if you are interested in.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for looking
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Central Heating
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery