How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable damp proofing specialists in Wedmore. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested damp proofing specialists through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
What can damp proofing specialists do?
Find a local damp proofing specialist in your area. With MyBuilder, you can connect with and get quotes from trusted and vetted damp proofers near you.
Whether you need someone to carry out repairs or damp proof a new structure, we can help you find the right person for the job. It’s quick, easy and free, and our match-making process means you’ll receive interest from qualified tradespeople who might be able to help you with your job. You can read reviews, check their credentials and compare quotes too.
There are lots of jobs damp proofing specialists can help with, including:
- Identifying the cause of damp and mould
- Applying damp treatment to treat rising damp
- Applying damp proof membranes to prevent water ingress
- Recommending or installing concrete tanking or drainage systems for underground damp
Top Damp Proofing Specialist Reviews
Damp Proofing Specialists working near Wedmore in Somerset have an average review score of 99% positive based on 270 homeowner reviews.
Trusted by experts
Don’t just take our word for it, homeowners love MyBuilder too. We’re proud to be rated by Mumsnet.
Towns near Wedmore
Other trades in Wedmore
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Damp Proofing Specialist
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- Penetrating damp on rendered gable end wall in victorian end of terrace
- How worried should i be about the timber joists and flooring in a new extension touching the wall below the dpc?
- How to get rid of mould and condensation?
- Do you need to remove plaster in order to put in a injected damp proof course? alternatively is installing solid wall insulation at the same time a good idea?