The Tradesman excelled in the following way:-
1. Replied promptly following placement of my job.
2. The tradesman had an in depth discussion on the telephone with me explaining the options explaining he had the relevant experience to tackle the job relating to an older installation which used MICC wiring.
3. Price options were given based on different cenarios which pleased me very much.
4. At a site visit the scope of the work was looked at, samples were provided of the light fitings and my requirements discussed in detail.
5. A competitive price was accepted by me and the start of the work planned.
6. Although the agreed date to start the work was delayed due to unforseen circumstances on the part of the tradesperson, a new date was agreed and the work commenced and satisfactorily completed on the day. Communication throughout was very good.
The tradesperson at all times was very curtious, obliging and helpfull asking me what my wishes were during the installation. I have high confidence in his ability.
I will be giving him another job to do later in the year.
Homeowner Vic Rund
Jamie Port Electrician