Previous entry | Next entry

Chimney cowl

Bristol 

Hi my builder team.

Thanks for your email regarding the competition , unfortunately I posted my favourable comments too early regarding Jede Attwell. The job was completed to my belief but when we lit the gas fire, the room filled with fumes as it had done previously and activated the smoke alarm. We found this very disturbing and immediately contacted another builder who inspected the cowl and to my surprise he said it was the wrong cowl. Clearly moulded on it said NOT TO BE USED FOR GAS FIRES! Photos attached. The subsequent builder told me that the chimney was blocked with birds' nests. I tried to contact Jede but unsurprisingly there was no reply. I most certainly would not recommend this builder in the future.


View Job

Homeowner John Morley-Ward

Tradesman
Jede Attwell
Complete protection

Voting closed

0 votes

Job of the Year 2019 - COMPETITION CLOSED

The MyBuilder Job of the Year award celebrates the amazing jobs done by tradespeople who have gone above and beyond expectations. Congratulations to the winner!

Are you ready to find a great tradesperson?

Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job